Monday, July 12, 2010

Catch up time...

Once I get behind in blogging, it takes me forever to catch up. I just procrastinate! My kids keep saying the most wonderful things and I mean to write them immediately. Then, life happens and I forget.
Augi:
Mom, you take care of kids' brains. I want to take care of animals. I am going to be a vegetanarian. I am going to be really really busy, so I better not have kids.

Em: This isn't a quote. Just a story. Today Em brought me his bug jar with a cool grasshopper in it. He told me daddy helped him catch it. He told me he wanted to let it go so he can catch another bug. I took him outside and let it go and gave him back the jar. A few minutes later he comes in to the house with a bumble bee in his jar!!! He caught a bumble bee all on his own. He was very proud and so was I!

So, I have a mountain of pictures. I am sorting through them now and I will post them over the next couple of days. Grandma Meme just arrived moments ago, so I am going to put this on hold and visit!

1 comment:

Munchy's Mama said...

Em seriously caught a bumblebee by himself? Wow! Impressive.

SO glad to hear Grandma Meme made it safe and sound! I'm sure you'll have a fun month with her!!