Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Whew.

OK, I am caught up on Leipzig. Now, I need to catch up on a few other day outings. Then, next week you will get the UK tour 2010. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

sarah baldwin said...

oh my freakin hell... was it YOUR birthday too? what the heck kind of friend am i to forget (or not know)? i guess thats what i get for not getting on facebook, or writing it down, or something...

i'm dieing... seriously!!

thanks for the picts. i'm crackin up at emmett in the speedo. what about your hubbie? is he wearing one too? betcha he wishes he had his short shorts swim suit huh... hehe.

birthday wishes... damn it!!

Valerie Scherbinske said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! We leave Utah the 24th of August. Our car leaves next week!

I too love the speedos on Emmett. He is quite the man. Looks like the family enjoyed Germany. We look forwrd to being there soon.