Monday, December 20, 2010

Day Off




I took the day off work...just for fun. I used most of the day to finish up some nagging projects. This afternoon (yes, this is about 4pm and completely dark outside) we went downtown to see some of the shops lit up for Christmas. It was nice. We might go again tomorrow for the solstice. Maybe we will even get some hot cocoa!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Heather said...

Glad to hear, some times its just needed!
-h

Valerie said...

Sounds awsome

Tammy and Bruce Jolley said...

I noticed there's a Starbucks there! I'm lovin the new camera shots! and I love Augi's stockings.

sarah baldwin said...

oh i'm dieing... i wish i was there with you guys instead of here. everything is perfect as it is, right? oh ya, the new cam-er-a. are you loving it? i hope our package makes it before christmas. we miss you guys. xoxo s.t.l.

Munchy's Mama said...

Yes, lovin' the new camera pics! Still trippin' that's what afternoons look like. I'll quit complaining.
Sure MISS you guys!!