Friday, April 27, 2012

Barcelona

Barcelona is a city filled with beautiful architecture and outdoor art. Unfortunately, we only had a few hours in the city. We got off the cruise ship and looked for a hop-on-hop-off bus. We found one right away. SOLD! So, I should have read the fine print. This was a special bus and if you hopped off, you had to find your own way back. No hopping on. With only 3 hours to spare, we didn't dare hop off. Therefore, our only experience of Barcelona was looking at it from the top of a bus. Well, once, Chris hopped off for 2 minutes to take a picture of the cathedral and the bus took off without him. He had to run down the street chasing us as I convinced the bus driver to stop. DO NOT HOP OFF.
Barcelona is a city I would love to see again. Really see it.
















There was a protest going on, but I am not sure what they were protesting...Hop-on-hop-off buses, I hope.







Back to the ship, glad that Chris made it with us.



1 comment:

Munchy's Mama said...

Wow, looks really beautiful.

Glad Chris was able to hop back on, LOL :-)