So it was a wonderful trip. A once in a lifetime experience. However, there was one little incident that I feel I should confess to...
First, let me explain. This little splash pool was the ONLY option for swimming on the ship, since the water wasn't heated. Nobody was ever in it and the kids liked it. However, there were no lounge chairs for the adults. So, I thought I would drag one in. Oops.
I did this. You read that right. It was me. I immediately found someone and let them know that we discovered a bit of broken glass near the splash pool. Just a bit. Um, no sir. I don't know how it got there.
Chris was trying to blend into the window. He was embarrassed to be seen with me after the window incident. Ok, maybe he was embarrassed before that too.
Like I said before, the cruise was great fun and I would do it again in a heartbeat.
No comments:
Post a Comment