mind·ful·ness
ˈmīn(d)f(ə)lnəs/
noun
- :a mental state achieved by focusing one's awareness on the present moment, while calmly acknowledging and accepting one's feelings, thoughts, and bodily sensations.
Living in the moment, is very hard for me. My mind always wants to go to the past and future.
Worry, sadness, regret, anticipation.
Being outside, in nature, is the time when I can be mindful.
Today, we made bird feeders and took them to a special spot to hang them in the trees.
I was completely in this moment, taking it all in. When I can stop and enjoy where I am, I find so much to appreciate.
Love.
Kindness.
Adventure.
Wonder.
Silly.
Friendship.
Peace.
You should try it. I highly recommend it.













1 comment:
So true and lovely and timely! I am so homesick I'm loosing the mindfulness battle most days. I need to make some bird feeders! Xo
Post a Comment