Hi there little bloggy and my faithful blog readers. All two of you. So, my last post was mid December, 2015. I have a draft saved in February. Another in April. Another in May. Then, I have a really long post full of pics and fun from the previous 6 months. I tried to post it. I discovered that Windows LiveWriter and blogger no longer play together. Nor will they ever play again. F%*&%
I had two choices. Smash my computer in anger. Or step away.
I chose to step away. That was two months ago…give or take a few weeks. Now I am here to try again. This time I’m using Open Live Writer. I am writing this explanation as a tester page. I might start blogging again. I don’t want the kids to think we did NOTHING after 2016. I like to have a place to vent. Here goes the tester. I might have figured out how to save that lengthy post with pictures. Just maybe.
Stay tuned.
No comments:
Post a Comment