We have had a lot of snow dump down recently, and we are loving every minute of it. Well, except Chris when he has a 4 hour commute because of the silly drivers. Here are a few pics from the last few weeks:
Backyard snow caves...built for two!
Sledding with cousins...
Our own private hill across the road...and friends who join!
The beauty of living on the foothills...
Emmett telling me: "We aren't here for pictures."







Even if we don't get another snowflake, this winter has been super.

3 comments:
Great photos! It makes me see how beautiful our little enclave is and how much I miss everyone. But the SNOW. I'm so glad we're not there ;)
Omg! I'm framing the pic of Munch and Augi sledding. ((Hear swelling))
Yes Kris! It really is so pretty. I often wish we lived closer to SLC,but I love our commune. I mean street.
And Mindy, I L.O.V.E.that picture too. They were having so much fun together.
Note little Evster all bundled up. Augi even brought warm-pads for her. She was such a trooper.
Post a Comment