Friday, June 01, 2007

Bunnies everywhere




The bunnies are so cute now. Fuzzy and all. They are all a redish brown color, except one light gray one. I think we will keep the light gray bunny. One of them seems to be a little gimpy. We call it Ed.


I tried to get some pics of Dayton and Augi holding the babies. Yeah right. A one year old, two year old, and 6 baby bunnies.


4 comments:

Munchy's Mama said...

a 2 year old, a 1 year old and 6 bunnies....sounds like a recipe for disaster!!

jen said...

I'm still trying to convince seth to let us take some baby bunnies off your hands. We are still laughing about the music recommendation you gave me....that really hit Seth's funny bone for some reason.

jen said...

I forgot to ask if you'd been to IKEA? I'm waiting for you to give us the scoop. I want to go but I need to plan the perfect time...few crowds (maybe a Sunday?), take Seth or not take Seth (he'd complain the whole time but at least he'd be right there and to approve my purchases so I wouldn't have to go home and ask before I spent LOADS of money!!). Oh, and sans kids. They'd be bored out of their minds.

abbie said...

yes, i definitely must see them and you all!