Friday, June 15, 2007

No Title Today

I can't think of a title. Just more pictures of my cute kiddo. She was seriously the Augi Monster for a few days. She has been such a turkey that I was tempted to give her up for adoption. (I'm only kidding Abbie--don't get your hopes up.) But, today my sweet little girl was back. Maybe we were both more rested. Maybe it was just that my 2nd nagging migraine in less than a month was under control. She woke up this morning and patted Nanny as she said, "Hi baby Nanny. Cuddle me?" We spent ALL MORNING cleaning and putting together her slide. I had all but one side put together. I worked on that last side for at least an hour before I called for backup. Then, Chris came and ta-da, it was finished in less than 30 seconds. Silly boys. I guess they are good for something.

This picture was taken at the petting zoo. Those little pygmy goats are adorable. Augi was in heaven.
We went hiking for a while. Augi did pretty well. Playing in the water was fun. It was hot, but the water was cool. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't imagine her being anything but sweet or does she have a touch of you in her ? just kidding! Cute photos, you need to make them a bit larger for old people with bad vision like me.

abbie said...

pygmy goats are so cute! just like augi! ;)

hmmmmm...well keep me posted on the adoption possibilities...but based on reading the more recent blog entries, i don't know if i could handle augi tantrums!

good luck!