Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Hoppy Bunny Day

Holidays are so much more fun with kids. I love Easter. I love spring, and easter reminds me that it is here (although it is freakin' snowing right now!) Augi made a gingerbread bunny house. She has been nibbling on it ever since...



I love chubby 3 year old hands.










Emmett entertained himself with the musical instruments while we worked...
Augi got to dye eggs at Mimi's with Zion, then again at home. She was a pro.
























The Easter Bunny brought the usuals...Sand toys and candy.




































Augi took a break to read her new book.





Emmett was enjoying the sweets.


































Augi was pretty sure the suckers were meant only for her.












After exploring the loot and finding the eggs left by the bunny, we had breakfast with Grandma Valerie then headed to Josh and Mindy's for the annual egg hunt. They must have had 500 eggs. Augi loved it. So did Emmett!
Look at all that thick green grass! Good work, guys. This hairstyle is called her "princess hair"
Emmett loves to drive, so he was in heaven here.
Later, they got a few gifts from Meme.
Grandmas are great!
Back at home, Emmett was obsessed with poking my eyes. And Augi was at the peak of her sugar high...

2 comments:

lue said...

I love the bunny house, who said gingerbread houses were only for Christmas. You and the kids are welcome here anytime, we have sun, sand. pool, yr around and Grandpa Albert.

Heather said...

500 eggs? who does that? LOL!
-h