Saturday, April 30, 2011

Day four: Sandy Beach

On the 4th day, we decided to get the kids back to the beach. This was a nice sandy beach. It was a little windy, and therefore a little cold---but still fun for all!

So, here is what I love. Finn. The kid HATED the beaches. He wouldn't take off his shoes and he could frequently be heard muttering, "I wan go home. I go nye-nye." However, he was a sweetie and occasionally participated by pushing a tractor in the sand.






 Back at the caravan park, our neighbors (permanent caravan residents who own a landscaping/disco business) practiced some safe car-repair. The first safety rules of car repair: always stick your head under your car, on a jack, on a dirt slope. The view from our front window was fab.

1 comment:

Heather said...

A kid not like the beach? Is that even possible?