I have some major catch-up to do! Before I knew it, March was over. Now we are into April and I failed to blog several events. Work is busy, but good. I get home in the afternoon, hang with the kids for a few hours, do all of the prep for the next day, get them to bed, and crash myself. Several weeks ago we met the R. Gang at my favorite place: Jimmy's Farm. Now, I have a bit of a crush on Jimmy. I saw him there, but he was busy getting his picture taken so I didn't bug him. He used to have a little show on BBC. I didn't get to see it, but I have watched a few reruns on youtube. Anyway, it is a great little place.
They had a little science fair, so we got to look at creatures up close...
What a lovely picture of Evan. Except, he was just acting as a decoy to get the real picture of the butt crack in the distance. Nice. Pull up your trousers, dude.
Ava and Augi in the den they built
Ooooo! They finally found a fairy door. They knocked, but nobody answered. She must have been out.
Buzz was there!
It appears that we were actually the very last people to leave...I was just hoping to get one more glance at Jimmy.
1 comment:
nothing says "science fair at jimmy's farm" like buzz lightyear. ;) that buzz, he's everywhere!!
Post a Comment