Augi loves Sara, Tanner, and baby Libby. I am happy with the new daycare situation. I miss her during the day, but I feel so much more satisfied at the end of the day when I work. I can appreciate all of the moments I have with her.
Waiting for the train at the zoo.
We spend most of our time at the zoo playground.
The little cheeser.
The famous Hogle Zoo lion.
Making mud pies


Pukiki=Hawaiian word for Portuguese. My kids are just a bit Pukiki..and this WeBLOG is dedicated to them! We hope our friends and family will enjoy reading about Augi, Em, Phiz, and Tiki as we make this life into an adventure.
Wednesday, August 29, 2007
Happy Summer Ending...
Summer isn't really over, but going back to work makes it feel as if it is. As I looked at these pictures today, I started to feel sad. This summer went by so quickly. Augi is growing. She uses real words and full sentences. It is hard to say goodbye to my little baby, even if the little girl she is becoming is wonderful. The other night I was really frustrated with her because she wouldn't go to sleep. Then, I realized that I am not going to get to hold her forever, so I should enjoy the nights when she just wants to lie in my arms and chatter, even if it takes two hours!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
it always makes me sad when summer is ending too. i had fun at the park with Augi and her mama this summer. we'll have to go again, before it gets too cold. or wherever.
how is her precious Hello Kitty? i just bought a new one, i call it the Nacho Libre HK, because she's apparently a superhero HK who's wearing a mask that covers her face, just like the Mexican wrestlers in Nacho Libre. fyi. i think Augi wants one. you should stop being so mean and buy one for her at the store in South-Towne.
haha, j/k
Post a Comment