Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Nooshy.

Dayton, Augi (aka "Augz"), Nanny and I walked to the playground today. Nanny chilled in the wagon while the kids played. I haven't posted many pictures of her, but I thought this was cute. I start back to work tomorrow. That means getting up at 6 am and getting myself and Augi out of the house by 7. Ugg. We were going to start practicing 2 weeks ago. Well, the alarm went off every day at 6, I hit snooze, and we went back to sleep til 8. So, here we are, back to work and no practice. Augi did go to sleep by 8, so hopefully she will be able to wake up easily. Chris and I are watching a movie with Cameron Diaz acting very poorly. I am swearing I will be to sleep by 1030. We'll see.
My grandfather's funeral was yesterday. I am glad it is over. I will miss him.

1 comment:

abbie said...

Nanny is so cute!