Monday, August 13, 2007

Take my picture

Augi asked me to take her picture, well, she demanded that I take her picture today. She struck a pose as soon as I got out the camera. We are enjoying our last week of summer vacation before work and daycare begins. I am really nervous about Augi going to daycare. I know Sara is wonderful, but I worry that Augi will feel sad all day long. What if I feel sad all day long? Hopefully she will adjust, and so will I. I really do love working. The time away is good for both of us. We will have a trial run this week for a few hours.
We are watching home videos right now. Augi gets so excited to see herself as a "teeny baby." She has been talking about having a baby in her tummy. Very cute.
Augi is just getting over some wierd virus. She had three days of a high fever and some tummy trouble. She is enjoying being terrible now that she is two. I think she knows everything is about to change with summer ending. So, she wants nothing to do with her daddy and she is super clingy with me. I have to enjoy the cuddles when I can get them, but sometimes it is overwhelming, like when I have to carry her and her doll and her drink outside just to take the garbage out. Honestly, I love every minute of it. She will never be two again.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

abbie said...

she is certainly used to having her photo taken. just like the little Hollywood starlets, who complain about the paparazzi, yet go everywhere they know they will be. ahhhhhhhhhh...

have a good last few weeks of summer. i'm sure Augi's new daycare will be a-ok.

we just came back from America's DairyLand-where we visited Scott's grandpa and uncle. i'm glad we're back...;)

xoxoxo

Munchy's Mama said...

Yeah, I think she's been looking at the Trash Mags too much. She is such a poser! (o=