Sunday, October 05, 2008

Aunties


Em looked so cute in this outfit. I was lucky we found it while visiting Cousin Colton at his work...we spent the night at Auntie Tammy and Uncle Bruce's B&B (tasty dinner and breakfast, btw! I highly recommend it...) and I realized we didn't bring any clothes for Emmett. Duh. My brain is mush these days. Anyway, the sleepover was fun. Augi loved it. She even slept in her own room all night long. Amazing. Check out their blog to see their new puppy. She is the cutest little creature ever. We heard through the grapevine that Grandma V got a new dog too. I guess we'll meet that one later.
Auntie Mindy Mouse was perfect for the Munch's bday party. Augi was thrilled to go to the Mickey themed party. She sleeps with her Minnie every single night. I can't believe Munch is 4 (and looks like he is 6!)

I was happy to get a good shot of Auntie Lester and Em. Lester always looks great in photos. The kids were too interested in the rest of the party to cooperate, but you can still see that they are absolutely edible! I love these kids.
So, Chris is back and we should be a little less chaotic from now on. I am trying to make some decisions about my career future...the Health Dept is out, returning to the FEC is a maybe, the Children's Hospital is a possibility, and the Children's Center is a very likely option. We are hoping to move further south in the near future, so working down there will be a good move. I can't wait until November because then I will have made my decisions! I guess it is always good to have options.

3 comments:

jen said...

We've been to that B&B and the food there really is good. Nice folks that run that one!

Munchy's Mama said...

Good luck on choosing your new career path! It's great you have so many options. I'd be happy to lend you my Magic 8 Ball? That's what I use to make all my life-changing decisions. (o=

Heather said...

Oh wow new job! Sounds exciting. cant wait to find out which one you choose. Great pixs as always!

-h