Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Just Checking In

OK, so I've been a little flaky on the blogging lately. I have been a little under the weather, in addition to trying to cram like 10 years into my last week on maternity leave. I can't believe I have to go back to work on Monday. I can't believe my baby boy is almost 6 months old. For those of you who are curious, I decided to return to the district. They gave in to some of my demands. However, I will be back in SLC one day per week to work at the old TCC. I am really excited. But, it will be about 33 hours/week. I realize it isn't full time, but it seems like a lot of time away from my kids when I haven't been away from them much for the past 6 months! And, I am not going to get summers off. I will still get all those rockin' school holidays, though. Whoo-hoo!
These pictures are totally random, but hopefully they catch us all up to date:

We went to Gardner Village to see the witches, then took a trip to IKEA. Augi loved the petting zoo (no pics) and horsie ride. You have to love Tanner's pose.



Oh boy, baby Emmett. He eats peas, and bananas and cereal now. He isn't so fond of the eating solids thing yet, but he is learning. He sits up like a pro and goes from sitting to tummy without flinching. He squeals with delight while he plays and smiles his shy little smile when I look at him. He gives me big slobbery kisses and he hugs me now. He is such a wonderful baby boy.
Another Chelsie and Jessi Adventure.
Dinosaurs!
OK, so I have a beef with that freakin' dino park. It was hard enough to get Augi to walk past moving mechanical dinos, let alone dinos with bloody body parts hanging from their mouths. Sheesh, they could have warned us. Dumb Halloween decorations.

Mama and her girl

Augi claimed this dino as hers because it was purple.

Mama and her boy


The boys discussing their own theory of how the dinos disappeared...
Papa had his 65th bday! Happy Birthday Papa! Augi was not in the mood for posing.
Aaaaa. Grandma Meme has the sweetest smile.

1 comment:

Heather said...

wow 6 months already? where did it go?
-h