Sunday, October 12, 2008

Marine Life


Augi went on a little field trip today with Auntie Lester and Zion--to the Aquarium. I didn't go--and it was surprisingly hard to drop her off. I realized today how little we leave her unless we have to work, and even then it is with Sarah. But, she was very eager to go and she had a blast. Lester gave me this picture--it is so cute. Em and I did some grocery shopping while Augi played, then we went home for a quick nap. I needed it. I was sandwiched between the two kids last night, and they took turns waking me up approximately every 30 minutes. We were all tired and had the grouchies today. I am determined to be in bed by 10 tonight. Wish me luck. I always find some little project to obsess over--like making little hair clips for Augi. I rarely do anything productive!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Dont you hate those nights when they just wont let you sleep. As soon as one sleeps the other one wakes up. Oh girl.. when will those nights ever end?

-h