Pukiki=Hawaiian word for Portuguese. My kids are just a bit Pukiki..and this WeBLOG is dedicated to them! We hope our friends and family will enjoy reading about Augi, Em, Phiz, and Tiki as we make this life into an adventure.
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Oh Rats.
Ok, so I spotted a rat in our backyard TWICE this week. Ew. Ew. Ew. I really hate rats. I thought of getting a snake to eat the rat, but I am afraid it might also eat Nanny or the bunnies. Today I was talking about getting rid of the rat--poison vs. trap, etc. Augi suddenly chimned in to the conversation and said: "I know mom!!! Let's poke it with sticks!!!" Aaaaa. My gentle child.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
JUST THIS AFTERNOON Seth told me that rats can't survive here. Avery told us there was a white squirrel in the backyard. I thought maybe it was a rat, but Seth insisted it couldn't be a rat. Now I think he just told me that so I wouldn't be freaking out about rats (I hate rodents!).
Hopefully it won't survive long, but yes--rats can and do flourish in Utah. Silly Seth. Now fleas do not survive here. So, don't worry about getting a flea collar for your pet rat.
don't kill it!
rats get a bad rap.
they're not that different from bunnies, you know. just stay away from it and it will do the same.
i used to hate rodents too, but then i got to know a certain hamster and a certain gerbil and will never fear, um, i mean hate, them again!
ps. snakes are stupid!
Post a Comment