What is the best way to start out the 6th day of a wonderful vacation? A little craft project. Sock monkeys and wooden puzzles.
Then, take a picture of cuttlebone before tossing it. That bugger was stinky. Then, over to the entertainment center for breakfast with the park characters.
Watch out for those dangerous red squirrels.
Ava REALLY wanted to be close to Augi.
Whew. Now that that was over, we were able to get down to business. We went to Carisbrooke Castle. This is a moat and bailey castle and King Charles I was held captive here before he was executed in 1649.
Bad idea Em.
I taught Ava everything she needed to know about caravan life. Like how to turn any top into a bikini top.
So, back at the caravan park there was a field with a few little horses. Don't you love this picture. They were each determined to get the horses to pick their carrot FIRST!!!
The horses did eventually come...
1 comment:
I love random road signs. I had so many when I lived in Canada, I will have to go back and find them. Hilarious stuff!
Post a Comment