Saturday, May 23, 2015

Road Trip

One day in February I received a message from the lovely Miss Britty. She said that we needed to come visit San Jose before they leave. Done! I could not wait to see this family. You will never meet a better bunch. And there are a lot of them!

I dragged Auntie Tab along with us. I needed another “adult”. It was a fun fun road trip with all the regular comedy of errors.

Popcorn stuck to my butt.

Our new best friend, Oscar, from the hotel.

Britty offering drinks at all hours of the day.

Me accepting those drinks at all hours of the day.

Em swimming for 10 hours straight.

Augi monitoring the potty breaks.

Tab searching for the famous Elephant Fields.

3 navigation devices at once. And still getting lost.

I will be able to play region 1 dvds someday.

OK. So, you had to be there. Here are some pics anyway.

Have you ever played the game HeadBandz? Totally fun. You have a card attached to your head and you have to ask questions to figure out what you are.

DSCN0974

Even Cay the Dog got to play. (He was bacon, btw.)DSCN0975DSCN0983DSCN0986DSCN0988DSCN0992DSCN0994DSCN0996DSCN0999  For comparison…

2009

And 6 years later…DSCN1007DSCN1009DSCN1044DSCN1049DSCN1052

Thanks friends! We had a wonderful time. Love you all to bits!

No comments: