Whew. I love parties, and I hate them. I hate to say it, but Augi was a bit of a brat today. She screamed at several of our young party guests for really obnoxious reasons--touching her, sitting on her blanket, giving her a gift she thought she already had. I take full responsibility, though. It was too much craziness, we were unprepared, and I barely saw her at the party. So, she didn't eat breakfast, got all pumped up on sugar, she was dehydrated, and her parents were ignoring her. She really isn't a brat. At least I don't think so. So, if she was naughty to you at the party, please forgive her. Her mommy wasn't doing a very good job of helping her be a good hostess. We will try again next year. She scored some great gifts today. I think every single gift had a princess theme. You've gotta love Disney and their freakish brainwashing.
Augi and Zion had a sleepover before the party. They were great. Before they fell asleep, Augi was poking at Zion and staring at him from about 3 cm away. I asked him if she was bugging him, he said yes. Augi replied: "No I'm not! He's bugging me." Apparently lying still next to her staring at the ceiling is buggy.
Bailee helped out with the kids and she blew up all of the balloons! Way to go Bailee Bug! I knew you had a lot of extra air.


Blowing out the candles


Daddy helping Caisy inspect her pinata loot

Can we go home yet? BTW--Chelsie is 5 months freakin pregnant with twins. I am currently chubbier than her.

Playing in the water. Woo-hoo.

Augi is happiest with a bat in her hands.

Helping Daddy work the pinata

Wham!

Get that candy!!!!

Chiana showing off her winnings--and Julia did pretty well for herself too.

Tanner and Annie battling with water guns. Annie was a great shot with the water guns and the water balloons.

Libs trying out the mini tramp. Or, pretending to be a garden gnome.

The princess of the day opening her princess presents.


Aaaa. My little boy. Smiling at Mama Sarah. BTW--he laughed for the first time yesterday and again today. It is the cutest thing ever. He was laughing at me shaking my head around at him.

MINE!!!!!

2 comments:
Looks like a great time. Happy birthday!
-h
Oh, don't apologize for Augi, she was a great party-girl!! It's tough turning 3 and celebrating it with 30 of your closest friends.
Oh and BTW, I wouldn't let Bailee on any computers...she's get's them sick(o=
Post a Comment