Pukiki=Hawaiian word for Portuguese. My kids are just a bit Pukiki..and this WeBLOG is dedicated to them! We hope our friends and family will enjoy reading about Augi, Em, Phiz, and Tiki as we make this life into an adventure.
Sunday, August 03, 2008
More Gifts...
Uncle Bruce and Auntie Tammy stopped by for a visit today. We don't get to see them enough because we live at opposite ends of the state. We are lucky to have such talented photographers in the family, especially at gift-giving time. They gave us the cutest photo bags--I highly recommend you order some from them if you get the chance. You, of course, need to have them take your picture for the bag, though. Here are some pics Tammy took of Augi with her little bag (I stole these from their blog). It is a cute little lunch bag. Oh, and I need to congratulate both of them because they will soon be Master Photographers, a very important honor in the photography world.
No comments:
Post a Comment