Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Birdie Rescue

Teeny Weeny birdie
Today was a hard day for me...I worked for 6 hours. That wasn't the hard part. It was being away from my little m&m. I am just glad he was with Sarah--otherwise I don't think I could have left him. We will do it again on Thursday. I think Augi would have liked to go to Sarah's alone. She is a good sport about it, though.

So. We had a sweet little quail family in our yard. Today we saw the babies. Well, they ventured out front and Sheba the neighbor kitty was ready to have them for snack. The scared birds ran all over and two babies ended up getting separated. So, we rescued them and they are sitting under a cozy heat lamp. They are about an inch long. So cute.


2 comments:

Munchy's Mama said...

Chris' new pet is cute!(o= Has he named him yet?

Heather said...

Oh my gosh, now thats tiny!

-h