Sunday, August 31, 2008

Luau 2008!!

We went to the annual fam luau last night, and guess what? It wasn't at my house!! Hooray! Really I do love having the luau, I just hate decorating and I hate running around looking for spoons. So, we skipped this year. But, Auntie Cheryl called and asked us to come help decorate because she decided to host it! OK, so I didn't escape decorating anyway. 2 hours in the sun. Ug. But, the party turned out nice. We will host our luau (#5!) again next year. I might not do decorations, though. Don't be sad. I'll still have music and fruity drinks.








After the luau I put Em in his snug little jammers. Doesn't he look absolutely edible? This was the first time he wore these pj's and I don't think he'll get to wear them much longer.

Chelsie and I took the kiddies on another adventure today. Chelsie is such a good sport to join me on my crazy adventures. We went to IKEA. Just try to imagine, me and Chelsie and 4 children in a crowded store. It was great. I was in heaven. I spent lots of money. Emmett's room is now complete. Cute wall art, mobile, and matching curtains. Next time I am going to suggest we take the bus there. Just for fun. I'll take pics next time.

2 comments:

Heather said...

wasnt the luau when your water broke with auggie? You have to have one each yr, just to celebrate that, lol! You look amazing!
-h

chelsie said...

I am soooo not taking the bus! Super cute chunky Emm though and I love the teater totter with the three girls.