Thursday, August 28, 2008

Tummy Time!

So, Emmett's big accomplishment of this week is rolling over onto his tummy. He just gets rocking from side to side. The momentum is enough to roll him over! He still gets his arm stuck, but he is almost mobile. When we put him on the tummy time pillow he scoots over it. Yes, he can barely hold his head up, but he is almost crawling. Oh he is the sweetest little baby ever!

We went to the Castle Park today for a picnic. I only took two pics. I was busy snuggling the chubby one while Augi played with Kaed and Kaisy. So, after I got home I tried to use my camera and it won't register any images. The screen is black, except for the menu. Damn. I can't be without a camera, so we are going to have to get this taken care of immediately. We might have to borrow a camera for a few weeks...who will give theirs up for us?!



Yeah, so this picture is great. Many of you know we secretly have a nudist colony at our place. This is an example of a nakie activity: Painting! I love how Augi is so comfortable completely naked!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

jen said...

I'm laughing so hard at the thought of your secret nudist colony. I would kill myself in a nudist colony!

Heather said...

Got to have a back up camera, i agree borrow or buy cheap for the time being. I knew you lived in utah but nudist colonies? jk! my kids strip the minute we walk in our door, so i feel ya!
-h